Building an efficient on-demand IT infrastructure, aligned with an organization’s strategy, requires a mix of technology and operational excellence. On-demand infrastructure needs to provide self-service for end users which may include adding new customer accounts, launching new applications or provisioning IT assets. A modern infrastructure should enable an enterprise to scale up or down quickly as needs change. New lines of business or data from mobile applications and the internet of Things require an infrastructure that can meet new demands in terms of numbers of users, transactions and applications. Lastly, a modern infrastructure should provide the enterprise the ability to launch new services and products quickly. The on-demand infrastructures requires excellence in procuring, provisioning, and managing both established and emerging technologies.
- Centrally managing virtualized servers, storage and networking as software-defined resource pools
- Applying automation wherever possible to increase speed while reducing manual error
- Exploiting hybrid cloud options for economies of scale as well as bursting capabilities
- Taking advantage of workload-optimized systems, integrated or converged systems, reference architectures, and other tools to simplify capacity planning and procurement.
Connect people, processes, data and things with greater intelligence, security and efficiency than ever before.
Converge wired and wireless networks into one physical infrastructure.
InaCOMP’s breadth of technology expertise allows our consulting and engineering teams to take into account our client’s specific needs, goals and objectives, and plans for future growth, as well as any possible constraints. We develop each project and subsequent team based on the core competency requirements for each planning effort.
The core principles of InaCOMP’s IT consulting services are:
- Focus on the relationship: Understand the personality and expectations of the client, client organization and all stakeholders
- Clearly define roles: Define roles and responsibilities for the client, the InaCOMP team and other stakeholders
- Visualize success: Help the client see the end at the beginning
- InaCOMP advises, the customer decides: The client is the best person to make an informed decision on the right IT strategy and solution
InaCOMP’s professional planning services include:
- Strategic technology planning
- Short-term and long-term technology planning initiatives
- Feasibility studies
- Technology assessments / gap analysis
- Technology standards development
- Conceptual system design / infrastructure frameworks
- Magnitude cost estimates
- Return on Investment (ROI) Anal
Our planning efforts take into consideration the objectives of our clients while carefully considering business best practices and industry standards.
Additional considerations include:
- Current systems and services in use
- Organizational requirements
- Current industry/business best practices
- State-of-the-art technologies available
- Emerging standards / scalable design
- New product and service deployments
- Existing training programs