Chromebook Service Request for West Bloomfield Schools
Welcome students, staff and parents of the
West Bloomfield School District!
Chromebook Summer Repair Service Request Procedures
Beginning Thursday September 6, 2018, Chromebook pickup will resume from the Media Centers in the buildings.
* Please access the Repair Portal and create a repair ticket. After the ticket is submitted, print the submission page out and attach to the top of the chromebook
* The Repair Portal will also be accessible at www.inacomp.net/wbsd .
* Chromebooks are collected from the Media Centers on Thursday every week. If your unit is not in the available during pickup, an attempt will be made to pick it up the following Thursday.
* WBSD students put down a $25.00 deposit for the Chromebook. This deposit will cover the first repair cost. After the first repair, the student is responsible for the cost to repair the device.
* Once a full diagnostic is completed, a West Bloomfield parent will be contacted by phone to review the parts cost and authorize payment for the repair parts. Please ensure that a contact number is provided at the time of drop-off to help expedite the repair parts payment and process the shipping to the preferred delivery location.
* Repaired Units will be returned to the Media Centers on the next delivery after they are repaired.
* Reasonable effort will be made to make contact via phone for parts payment, and a confirming email request will also be sent. If no response is received within 2 weeks of diagnosis, the unit will be returned (unrepaired) to the district
Questions? Please contact Allyson Dewar, at (248) 865-6442
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. REQUIRED FIELDS ARE MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK *