Chromebook Service Request for West Bloomfield Schools
Welcome students, staff and parents of
West Bloomfield School District!
Chromebook Summer Repair Service Request Procedures
***** Final Building Pickup - June 1, 2017 *****
* Beginning June 5, 2017, parents or a designate will be required to deliver the unit to the InacompTSG office in Southfield, Michigan. The building address is:
17250 West 12 Mile Rd. Southfield MI, 48076
* Service and Repair Department is located on the second floor. Enter the building from the rear (North) parking lot and proceed to the second floor.
* The Repair Portal will also be accessible at www.inacomp.net/wbsd . At the time of delivery to our office, parents will be asked to pay a diagnostic fee of $25.00, and a shipping/handling fee of $18.50.
* Upon receipt of the diagnostic and shipping fee the Chromebook unit will be diagnosed for repair problems. Existing parts list prices will remain in effect.
* Once a full diagnostic is completed, a West Bloomfield parent will be contacted by phone to review the parts cost and authorize payment for the repair parts. Please ensure that a contact number is provided at the time of drop-off to help expedite the repair parts payment and process the shipping to the preferred delivery location.
* Repaired Units will be returned to the requesting parent via UPS Business Ground Services. The UPS package will require a signature upon delivery by the UPS carrier. No "drop shipping" will be authorized.
Reasonable effort will be made to make contact via phone for parts payment, and a confirming email request will also be sent. If no response is received within 2 weeks of diagnosis, the unit will be returned (unrepaired) to the designated address via UPS.
During the Summer 2017 recess, no building pickups will be performed. The pickups from the building media centers will resume following the Labor Day 2017 holiday weekend and commencement of the new school year.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - The maximum cost for repairing a unit will be $100.00. Should the quoted repair parts cost exceed $100, a flat fee of $100 will be charged by the District and the initial diagnostic fee of $25 will be refunded by InacompTSG to the parent. InacompTSG will contact the parent and the WBSD Instructional Technology department with the repair disposition. The parent may contact the Instructional Technology Department -
ATTN: Allyson Dewar, at (248) 865-6442
- Monday through Friday during normal business hours. The district
will subsequently issue a replacement unit for your student at the
Administration and Community Services Building located at -
5810 Commerce Rd.West Bloomfield, MI 48324
- to arrange payment and pickup a replacement unit.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. REQUIRED FIELDS ARE MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK *