Chromebook Service Request for West Bloomfield Schools
Welcome students, staff and parents of the
West Bloomfield School District!
Chromebook Summer Repair Service Request Procedures
***** Final Building Pickup – Thursday June 7th, 2018 *****
* Beginning Monday June 4, 2018, parents or a designate will be required to deliver the unit to the InacompTSG office in Southfield, Michigan. The building address is:
17250 West 12 Mile Rd. Southfield MI, 48076
* Service and Repair Department is located on the second floor. Enter the building from the rear (North) parking lot and proceed to the second floor.
* The Repair Portal will also be accessible at www.inacomp.net/wbsd .
* WBSD students put down a $25.00 deposit for the Chromebook. This deposit will cover the first repair cost. After the first repair, the student is responsible for the cost to repair the device.
* Once a full diagnostic is completed, a West Bloomfield parent will be contacted by phone to review the parts cost and authorize payment for the repair parts. Please ensure that a contact number is provided at the time of drop-off to help expedite the repair parts payment and process the shipping to the preferred delivery location.
* Repaired Units can either be shipped to the address provided or picked up from Inacomp at the address listed above. Please note there is a charge of $19 to have the unit shipped and must be paid prior to the unit shipping.
* Units are shipped to the parent via UPS Business Ground Services. The UPS package will require a signature upon delivery by the UPS carrier. No "drop shipping" will be authorized.
* Reasonable effort will be made to make contact via phone for parts payment, and a confirming email request will also be sent. If no response is received within 2 weeks of diagnosis, the unit will be returned (unrepaired) to the designated address via UPS.
During the Summer 2018 recess, no building pickups will be performed. The pickups from the building media centers will resume following the Labor Day 2018 holiday weekend and commencement of the new school year.
Questions? Please contact Allyson Dewar, at (248) 865-6442
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. REQUIRED FIELDS ARE MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK *